Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I update my address?

Please your new contact information or use this .

How do I apply for an MAA interest-free loan?

To apply for an MAA loan, please us for an application form and an interview appointment with our Loans Officer. Applications are accepted starting the last week of August and are processed in the order received until the available loans for the academic year have been allocated.

Can the MAA help with our class reunion?

We are happy to help you get in touch with your classmates. Call us at 416-978-0990 or us and we'll get started.

Why am I getting a letter from the MAA asking for a donation? I just gave to the university.

The MAA is an independent association of U of T MD graduates. All our funding comes from donations from Alumni. We don't receive funding from the university, the government or corporations. To keep our programs going, we send out letters requesting support from our alumni.